Hello Jobs seekers today here we come with a latest information about exam syllabus. In the month of July Andhra Pradesh Police issued a notification for the recruitment of 4549 unfilled posts of constable (civil) (Men/Women), Constable (AR) (Men/Women) and Warders (Men/Women). Online Application process will be available in the official website of AP police www.appolice.gov.in from 03.08.2016 to 14.09.2016.. All the 12th/Intermediate Passed Candidates are eligible to applying a given prescribed government service. After submit the application form properly aspirant searching a latest syllabus and previous year solved examination paper of this exam. Necessary details which are required to preparing for AP Constable/Warders (Male/Female) exam in adequate manner is provided below. For more details connect with us and regularly check our education portal. Direct link is give to download the latest syllabus in pdf format.
AP Police Constable Civil AR Warder Syllabus 2016
Guys if you prepare for exam to kept in mind given syllabus format which help you scored a excellent marks in this recruitment exam. Aspirants its a finest opportunity for you to grab this job easily and join Andhra Pradesh Police an make you future bright. Only those contenders promotes in next selection level those who score a Minimum cut-off marks in this examination. Final selection depends on overall performance in written exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PFT) and Physical Measurement Test. Students also see a last 5 year solved question paper which help you solve the question paper easily. Direct link is given below to apply online.
Name of the Organisation :- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Name of the Exam :- AP Police Constable Civil/AR/Warder written Exam 2016
Date of the Examination :- Available Soon.
Category :- Syllabus.
Andhra Pradesh Constable Civil/AR/Warder Exam Pattern 2016
Exam pattern for constable Civil/AR/Warder exam consist of seven Subject shown in the image below maximum total marks 200 and duration of exam 2 Hours (120 Minute).
- English — 30 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 30 marks.
- Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability — 30 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 30 marks.
- Arithmetic — 30 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 30 marks.
- General Science — 30 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 30 marks
- History of India, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement — 30 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 30 marks
- Indian Geography, Polity and Economics —- 25 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks
- Current Affairs — 25 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks
Important Links :