The candidates who had dreamed of working in government jobs can grab this excellent opportunity before its too late. Refer the Official Notification.
RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway is also called RRC. It is a government organization in India. It was set up in 1998 in the ministry of Railways. It had published employment notification in order to recruit the most talented and skilled contenders for 2326 Apprentice Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who satisfy the needs of the RRCCR can grab this opportunity. Employment Seekers who are looking for jobs in government sector in the state of Mumbai can utilize this chance of working in Mumbai. The candidates applying for the desired posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Interview. Candidates can apply through online application mode. Applicants should have completed 10th class or equivalent in order to qualify the eligibility conditions of RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016. The start date for filling up the application form is 01st November 2016 and the last date for the submission of application form is 30th November 2016. The age limit of the candidates applying should be between 15 to 24 years as on 11th November 2016. Candidates can apply on or before the last date. Applicants can follow the steps mentioned below in order to get an idea of applying for RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016. For more information candidates can visit the official website .i.e. www.rrccr.com
RRC Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway (RRCCR)
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Posts
No.of Posts: 2326 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.rrccr.com
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Category: Government Jobs
Starting Date to Apply: 01st November 2016
Last Date to Apply: 30th November 2016
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidates should be 15 years and the maximum age should be 24 years. Age relaxation is applicable to Reserved Categories as per the rules on the government.
Selection Procedure: The candidates applying for the desired posts will be appointed based on his/her Academic Marks in Matriculation and ITI Certificate.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have completed Matriculation (10th class) with the minimum 50% of marks and IT Certificate (National Trade Certificate) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Issue of Provisional and Final Merit List (Cluster/Unit wise, Trade wise and Community wise)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
Period of Training/ Apprenticeship: The candidates will get appointment as Act Apprentice Trainee for period of One/two years as mentioned in the official notification.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates of RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016 will get the monthly stipend for Apprentice posts as per the norms of the government.
Application Fee: The candidates applying for RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016 should pay the Application Fee of Rs.100. SC, ST, PWD don’t need to pay any kind of Application Fee. It can be paid online using via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/SBI Challan.
How to Apply for RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016
- First, applicants must log on to the official website .i.e. www.rrccr.com
- Click on the Enter Button and you will see that Homepage will be appeared on the screen.
- Now search for the Online Application link.
- Click on the Official Notification link and download the PDF file.
- Read the Notification carefully in order to know everything about the recruitment process.
- Now, return to the Homepage and fill the Online Application Form.
- Fill all the essential details in the Application Form and upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph along with your signature.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Gateway.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Save and Note Down your Application Registration Number and password for any reference.
- At last, take a printout of the Application Form for future use.
In case of any feedback, suggestion or any other queries related to this article you can comment below in the comment box we will get back to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned with us at (www.projobs.co.in).