Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission issued a notification on 25/11/2016 to invited the application from the Indian citizen to the recruitment for the 29 post of Executive Officer, Grade-III included in Group-VII-B Services. Online application process will be available in the official portal www.tnpsc.gov.in on 24.12.2016 till 11.59 p.m. Those aspirants are applied or going to apply for the given prescribed vacancy they can surely wanted a latest syllabus of the written exam for the excellent preparation of the exam. Applicants here we give you the complete syllabus of the exam and previous exam question papers to practice, If you prepare for the exam according to given exam pattern then you can surely scored a good marks in the exam and your chances of selection will be increases no doubt. Direct link is given below to download the TNPSC Executive Officer Grade IV Syllabus 2016 in pdf format for more information connect with us and regular visit our website.
Name of the Organisation :- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Notification No. :- 21/2016
Name of the Post & Post Code :- EXECUTIVE OFFICER, GRADE-III (Post Code: 1654)
Number of post :- 29
Application Mode :- Online.
Category :- Syllabus
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade III Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF Scheme of Written Examination and Oral Test.
- Paper I General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items) (Degree Std.) + General Tamil / General English (100 items) (SSLC Std.) (Total = 200 items)
- Paper I Contain a 200 objective type question 1.5 Marks Each. Duration of Examination is 3 Hours. Maximum Marks 300.
- PAPER II General Studies Topics for Objective type question- Degree Standard. (Total = 200 items) 1.5 Marks Each. Duration of Examination is 3 Hours. Maximum Marks 300.
- Oral Interview contain a 80 Marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection.
- 204 Marks out of 680 For SC, SCA, MBC/DC, BC and ST Candidates.
- 272 Marks out of 680 For Other Candidates.
|Date of Advertisement||25.11.2016||—|
|Last Date for to Submit the Application Form||24.12.2016||—|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank||27.12.2016||—|
|Date of Written Examination||Paper – I||29.04.2017||10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.|
|Paper – II||2:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.|
Important Links :